Rawr-Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rawr-Arena

An arena in a world unlike any other...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Altar Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Altar Rules Empty Altar Rules Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:13 am

MonkeyDimez

MonkeyDimez
Admin

1. The altar is a place to discuss BALANCE regarding the game of R/A, not how the characters are n personality. So please refrain from postings such as "Princess Katy should be boosted because he is super cool and powerful" or "Why are some of the girls stronger than the boys?"

Examples of good and bad contributions to the altar are as follows:
Good Examples
-I think Lily Williams needs to be boosted as she can do a lot of things in the game, but can't do anything that amazingly.For example,she is a great mix of spiking,stunning,and AoE,however, she doesnt deal that much damage to support her team. I suggest that we nerf her defense to 10 and make her AoE do 45 to help her team supportive capabilities.
-I think Jay (Reincarnation) needs to be boosted as he doesn't get enough benefits from the huge amount of chakra he uses.
-I think Sage Williams (AT) needs to be nerfed as he is really hard to kill in a 1v1.
Bad Examples
-Sage needs to be nerfed.
-Roxy needs to be stronger because she seams like she should be stronger.
-Lily Williams (AT) is too weak.
-Sage Williams needs to be changed back

2. The altar is NOT a place to discuss when new characters are coming out.

3. If you cannot discuss about balance on the altar in a mature and respectable way, then you will be asked to leave the altar. If you do not leave the altar and you still do not wish to act in a mature or respectable manner, then further punishments, such as a ban, WILL befall you. (It says such as, so it doesn't necessarily mean that everyone will necassarily be banned.)

Please follow all these rules on the altar and have a nice day (:

https://rawrarena.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]